Technical conversations

Can someone please tell me which of the established, open access, global ocean models has the highest resolution? I was about to begin looking at each of the websites to see the resolution of their latest version, when this announcement dropped in my email.

John Luick
Director

4 answers
Technical conversations

Welcome to the Operational Chains, Cloud Computing, and GPU Computing in Ocean Forecasting category! This space brings together discussions on the intricacies of operational workflows, the power of cloud computing, and the acceleration provided by GPU computing in the realm of ocean forecasting.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Welcome to the Numerical Models for Ocean Forecasting category! This is where we dissect the intricate world of numerical modeling to understand and predict ocean behavior. Engage in discussions on model development, validation, and advancements in numerical techniques.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Greetings and welcome to the Ensemble and Coupling Techniques for Ocean Forecasting category! Dive into the world of ensemble modeling and coupling methods that enrich our understanding of ocean dynamics.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Welcome to the Downscaling Techniques for Ocean Forecasting category! Here, we explore the finer details of refining ocean forecasts through downscaling methods. Join discussions on techniques, challenges, and advancements in downscaling ocean data for more localized and precise predictions.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Greetings and welcome to the Data Assimilation on Ocean Models category! This is the hub for discussions on integrating observational data into ocean models.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Welcome to the Artificial Intelligence in Ocean Forecasting category! Here, we explore the convergence of cutting-edge AI technologies and ocean forecasting.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

I would like to analyze the possibility to be able to proose an interactive visualization on the web of high resolution data.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Greetings and welcome to the Visualization and Data Analysis section! In this space, we delve into the art and science of interpreting complex ocean forecasting data.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

1 answers
Technical conversations

Greetings and welcome to the Technical Insights section! Dive into the world of data assimilation, numerical models, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, GPU computing, Ensemble, coupling and other advanced techniques that power modern ocean forecasting.

Jawhara ZENTI
communication officer

0 answers
Technical conversations

Welcome to the Tools, Standards, and Best Practices section! Here, we explore the essential tools, software, methodologies, and industry standards that underpin effective ocean forecasting.

Barbara Crepet
Programme manager

0 answers